Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Reply Deleted

This reply has been deleted. Return to the discussion.

Latest Activity

Michael replied to the discussion 'Manchester and the Gross Hypocrisy of the 'Moral West' - David Icke'
"I am sure someone will disagree with me when I say David Icke is the man, his hipotherical…"
46 minutes ago
Michael replied to the discussion 'LOL- 'Recently Discovered' The Great Wall Of India!!! Mandella FX -LA Skyline With Snow Capped Mountains!'
"....have been throu LA many times , mountains are always there no matter which direction u look ,…"
56 minutes ago
Stick replied to the discussion 'Manchester and the Gross Hypocrisy of the 'Moral West' - David Icke'
"~Agreed, David Icke's words & intent are right on the money... he continues to sound the…"
1 hour ago
Jay Sawatzki (¿Faith[Œ]Love?) added a discussion to the group Herbology Group
Thumbnail

Consuming of Cannabis Flowers during Hindu Festivals of Holi

I would like to discuss consuming Cannabis Flowers for the Hindu Festivals of Holi.The Cannabis…See More
1 hour ago
Jay Sawatzki (¿Faith[Œ]Love?) joined a group
Thumbnail

Herbology Group

A Group for the study of  Herbal medicine.See More
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'See Amazing Kevin Richardson As Brave As a Lion Playing With Lions Out In The Wilds'
"He is a very brave man ..LION HEARTED "
3 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
5 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Kim Dotcom Goes All In: 'I Knew Seth Rich... I Was Involved''
"Seth Rich Disappeared For Almost Two Hours Before He Was Murdered Missing time between him leaving…"
12 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'LOL- 'Recently Discovered' The Great Wall Of India!!! Mandella FX -LA Skyline With Snow Capped Mountains!'
"that's a good explanation"
13 hours ago
Stick commented on the blog post 'For consideration: There is no "Illuminati"'
"Are the Illuminati real?… Morpheus: “What is real? How do you define…"
17 hours ago
Andromedan Antares replied to the discussion 'EXCLUSIVE: World is 'about to be told ALIENS EXIST and are HERE on EARTH''
"There is still far more to do before the disclosure. "
20 hours ago

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship